You want to watch television without waking up your family when they are sleeping. Or perhaps you simply want to immerse yourself in a movie soundtrack or appreciate better-sounding video games.
In case you have bought new Bose headphones, and you want to know how to connect Bose headphones to a TV, then this guide is for you.
Here, we will answer some common questions asked by most of the users who are having a new experience with their latest headphones.
How to Wirelessly Connect BOSE Headphones to TV?
You can connect Bose headphones to a TV set and use them by following this procedure.
- Set up pairing mode on your BOSE headphones.
- To connect, look for and choose your BOSE Headphone from the Bluetooth menu on your TV.
- You may change the volume with the TV’s remote.
Connecting Samsung Smart TV With Bose Headphones
The Home button can be used to operate Samsung smart TVs.
- Choose Settings.
- Click on Accessibility under General.
- Select Multi-Output Audio to play several outputs.
- Select the headphones model that you want to use.
- Click on the model shown there and select that.
Checking TV Bluetooth Device Support
Checking whether your Samsung TV has Bluetooth capability should be your first step. Your gadget is Bluetooth-capable if your TV comes with a smart remote.
It’s possible that your device still supports Bluetooth even if it didn’t ship with a Smart remote. As an example, check:
- Enter Sound Output under Settings.
- Then click on Sound.
- If the list of Bluetooth speakers appears on your screen, then Bluetooth is supported by your TV.
What’s Going On If My Bluetooth Headphones Can’t Connect To My Samsung TV?
Select Sound Output after clicking Sound. If your TV has a Bluetooth Speaker List, it will be able to function. If you’re unclear whether this will work with your TV, consulting the user manual is usually the best course of action.
How To Connect A Sony Tv And Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Headphones?
A Sony tv and any other pair of headphones can be connected in just a few easy steps. Make sure your Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones are turned on first.
Your Bose QC 35 will enter discoverable mode, indicating that the headphones are ready for pairing when the Power Switch is fully depressed and held there until the Bluetooth light begins flashing.
Gently press and hold the Bluetooth button on any Bose earbuds or headphones that have one until you see the Bluetooth light flash. You need to turn on your Sony TV and go to the Bluetooth option once your Bose QC 35 is in pairing mode.
- To begin, you must first access the Settings screen. Click the HOME or Quick Settings buttons.
- Next, locate Network & Accessories by scrolling down a little in Settings.
- Click the Bluetooth Settings option under the Network & Accessories menu.
- Turn On Bluetooth. The list of devices that are available should now be visible.
- To connect your Bose QC 35 for the first time, choose the Add Device option under Bluetooth Settings.
- Select your Bose QC 35 from the menu when you see it there a little while later. Try turning on and off your Bose QC 35 to check if you still can’t see it.
Also See: Balanced And Unbalanced Headphone Cable
Why Are My Bose Qc 35 Headphones And My Sony TV Not Pairing?
Suppose you’ve been having trouble for the previous several days connecting your Bose QC 35 headphones to a Sony television. See if the problem gets better by trying the following suggestions.
Verify whether the Sony TV model is Bluetooth-compatible:
Some Sony variants of Google TV and Android TV only support Bluetooth audio. Make sure your TV is compatible with the headphones. You can do this by following the instructions in the manual.
If The Bose QC 35 Is Being Charged, Unplug It From The Charger:
It may be difficult to pair a Bose QC 35 with a Sony TV or another Bluetooth-enabled device if the charger is still attached to the device. Your device will automatically turn off Bluetooth when it is being charged. So, if the headphones are charging on the charger, unplug them.
Connecting Samsung TV To Wireless Headphones
Put them in Bluetooth pairing mode to make sure they can be found. Please refer to the product’s user manual if you must do this.
In the audio device list on your television, select the Bluetooth headphones you intend to install. Your TV model will determine how the operation is carried out.
Also, check: Can You Listen To Subliminals Without Headphones?
That’s all about Bose headphones connected to the tv. If you guys still have any questions, you can ask us in the comment box.